The Answers You’ve Been Needing
It's crucial you understand what services and products we're able to supply for you. That is why we want to give you the answers you need so you'll be sure you've made the right decision about choosing to work with us. Below are answers to our clients' frequently asked questions. Please read our FAQs. If we haven't answered your questions, give us a call or text at 888-377-4-ATM (286), or click below to get in touch with us via email.
HOW IS THE ATM FREE? THERE MUST BE A CATCH, RIGHT?
While we understand your skepticism, the placement of the ATM is FREE for several reasons.
1. The ATM is wholly owned and operated by On-Site ATM Solutions LLC
2. There is nothing for the business owner to do to maintain the machine. You have to agree to keep the ATM plugged in and powered up.
3. In return for your business placement, we can offer a commission to you on each chargeable transaction, paid monthly!
NOBODY USES CASH ANYMORE, SO WHAT'S THE POINT OF HAVING AN ATM?
While you are correct that the percentage of people paying with cash has dwindled over the last several years, research estimates that 30-35% of in-store sales are cash payments. While that may not seem like a high percentage, it's still a sizable amount.
Many businesses (maybe even yours) have a minimum spend amount to use credit or debit. A minimum spends amount to use a credit or debit card is always a good reason to have an ATM. If you turn that customer away for not meeting the minimum, they will have a strong chance to walk out of your store and not return to buy anything. If you have an ATM on-site, that can keep that customer from leaving and getting money to spend it elsewhere.
Having an ATM also drives customers through your doors that may not intend to shop with you otherwise. Often cash that's withdrawn from a location's ATM sees that withdrawn cash spent at their business.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY BUSINESS WOULD BE A GOOD FIT FOR A FREE ATM?
If you own a business with heavy foot traffic, walk-up/walk-in customers, are cash-only or cash preferred, you may be an excellent fit for a FREE ATM.
While every situation is different, generally, the best performing locations are:
Bars, Gentleman's Clubs, Restaurants with Bars, Hair Salons, Nail Salons, Laundry Mats, Vape/Smoke Shops, Convenience Stores, Deli's, Barber Shops, Beverage Stores, Pizzerias and businesses that sell lottery tickets.
DOES THERE HAVE TO BE A MINIMUM NUMBER OF MONTHLY TRANSACTIONS FOR THE ATM TO REMAIN AT MY BUSINESS?
The short answer is yes. Suppose, at any point, we feel the ATM is underperforming and would be better suited for another location. In that case, we reserve the right to remove the ATM.
HOW MUCH IN COMMISSION WILL I MAKE MONTHLY?
The amount of commission received is based on several factors.
1. How well the ATM performs that month. We will pay the commission on chargeable transactions, which means transactions that result in cash withdrawn from the ATM. The more chargeable transactions represent more money for you.
2. The commission rate you receive will be based on a fixed dollar amount of the surcharge on each chargeable transaction. We will determine the exact surcharge amount at the contract signing. It will be based on several factors, including but not limited to location saturation of other ATMs, the surcharge on other ATMs, and the expectation of chargeable transactions based on experience with individual businesses and locations.